商务英语口语900句 (831-845)

职场   2024-11-11 19:58   辽宁  
Unit 28 对索赔要求的回应

 Part 1 


831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我们同意理赔,不过你能告诉我你们希望我们赔偿多少损失吗?

 

832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我们会立即关注你们的索赔请求。

 

833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我们会尽快解决这个问题,并希望能让你们满意地赔偿你们的损失。

 

834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

我们对产品质量差的问题向你们表示诚挚的歉意。

 

835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

得知你们收到的货物质量未达预期,我们深感遗憾。

 

836. We are very sorry for the trouble caused by this delay.

对于这次延误所造成的麻烦,我们非常抱歉。

 

837. We agree to accept all your claim.

我们同意接受你们所有的索赔要求。

 

838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

我明天会亲自到你们公司商讨索赔事宜。

 

839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们对你们所遭受的损失感到遗憾,并同意赔偿你们800美元。

 

840. We agree to compensate you for the defective watches by 5% of the total value.

我们同意按总价值的5%赔偿你们,以补偿有缺陷的手表带来的损失。

 

841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

我们将向你们赔偿6%,并且在后续业务中给你们一些优惠条件。

 

842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

既然双方都有责任,我们只准备支付损失的50%。

 

843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short - delivered and your inspection fee.

我们已将760英镑贷记到你们的账户,用于支付短交货物的价值和你们的检验费用。

 

844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我们将向你们汇出2000英镑,以赔偿损失。

 

845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

我们愿意在下一批货物中给你们18%的折扣以补偿你们的损失。


BEC商务英语
知名教育博主,专注于BEC考试学习和个人职场提升。未来的路可以不平坦,但一定要始终向前。商务合作VX:bec_ccya
 最新文章