291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
鉴于过去几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方价格。
292. As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好的表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美元的价格。
293. It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
看来我别无选择,只能接受这个价格了。
294. How about both sides making a concession and each of us making further concession so that business can be concluded.
双方各让一步,我们各自再做些让步,这样生意就能做成了。
295. I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为为了达成交易,我们应该相互妥协。
296. Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
如果双方都做出一些让步,生意很有可能达成。
297. If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们只好同意你方的付款条件。
298. We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
作为一种妥协,我们愿意稍微降低最初的报价。
299. We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以考虑在价格上做些让步。
300. In order to encourage business we are prepared to make a reduction. 为了促成生意,我们准备降价。
301. We found we can make a concession provided that the quantities are no less than 1,000,000 tons.
我们发现如果数量不少于100万吨,我们可以做出让步。
302. To show our sincerity, we are prepared to give you a special discount of 6%.
为表诚意,我们准备给你6%的特别折扣。
303. After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真考虑,我们可以接受你方的还盘。
304. Considering your large order we can give you this exceptional treatment.
考虑到你方的大订单,我们可以给你方特别待遇。
305. Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然如此,我们破例答应你方的要求,将价格降到每件500美元。
306. We are pleased to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方同意增加订单,我们很高兴在原报价的基础上给你方7%的折扣。
307. To get the business done, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了做成这笔生意,我们同意将此作为特例。
308. We are prepared to reduce the price to 7.21$.
我们准备将价格降到7.21美元。
309. 10% discount is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.
10%的折扣是不可能的,但我们准备给你8%的折扣。
310. As a special accommodation we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为特殊照顾,我们同意你方的付款交单(D/P)付款方式,但仅此一次。