商务英语口语900句(201~240)

职场   2024-11-10 17:53   辽宁  
200. How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? 


201. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 

我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。


202. It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 


203. Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 


204. We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. 我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。 


205. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。 


206. You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven't you? 

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗? 


207. I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country? 

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。


208. We are sure both of us have a brighter future. 

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。 


209. We had expected much lower prices. 

我们希望报价再低一些。 


210. They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。 


211. I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours. 

我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。 


212. When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration. 

当你比较价格时,必须把一切都考虑进去。 


213. I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable. 

我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。 


214. I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 

我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。 


215. But the market prices are changing frequently. 

但是市场价格随时都在变化。 


216. It's up to you to decide. 

这主要取决于你。 


217. The demand for our products has kept rising. 

要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。 


218. How long will your offer hold good? 

一般你们报盘的有效期是多长? 


219. We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture. 

我们有补偿贸易和合资经营这些新方式。 


220. I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both. 

我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。 



221. Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that. 

如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。 


222. Here is our contract. 

这是我们的合同。 


223. Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 

请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。 


224. Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this? 

难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话? 


225. If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it. 

如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。 


226. The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。 


227. Do you have any comment on this clause? 

你对这一条款有何看法? 


228. No wonder everyone speaks highly of your commercial integrity. 

难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。 


229. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。 


230. Anything else you want to bring up for discussion? 

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗? 


231. You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered. 

你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。 


232. We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment. 

我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。 


233. The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 

合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。 


234. I hope no questions about the terms. 

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。 


235. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。 


236. I hope this will lead to further business between us. 

我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。 


237. We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language. 

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。 


238. I am ready to sign the agreement. 

我已经准备好了签合同。 


239. I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 

我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。 


240. So I will receive and sign it overnight. 

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

BEC商务英语
知名教育博主,专注于BEC考试学习和个人职场提升。未来的路可以不平坦,但一定要始终向前。商务合作VX:bec_ccya
 最新文章