商务英语口语900句 (791-810)

职场   2024-11-11 19:58   辽宁  
Unit 27 索赔内容及金额
 Part 1 

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物到货时已受损。

792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些箱子破损了,里面的物品损坏严重。

793. The packages are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装不牢固,里面的东西大量泄漏。

794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们想告知贵方,我们从贵方购买的汽车中有五辆在行驶不到50公里时就出现了严重故障。

795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
将近20%的包破裂了,里面的东西严重弄脏了。

796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
在2000箱玻璃器皿的货物中,我们发现许多木箱和里面的物品都有破损。

797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
经检查,我们发现约50袋破损,估计损失了240公斤水泥。

798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
我们遗憾地通知你们,你们托运的货物中有8箱到货时严重受损。

799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们检查了货物内容,发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经复验,发现贵方所运货物重量不足。

801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sewing machines.
我们现在就10台有缺陷的缝纫机向贵方提出索赔。

802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
这批货物短缺1450磅。

803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货物到达时,我们发现至少有50箱受损,占总数量的20%。

804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
货物到达后,我们立即对材料进行了检查,发现短缺15公斤。

805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water - stained.
令我们非常惊讶的是,发现将近30%的电子元件有水渍。

806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the defective products and compensating for the business losses we have suffered.
贵方应该通过更换所有有缺陷的产品并赔偿我们遭受的业务损失来弥补损失。

807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在对到货的货物进行检查后,我们发现短缺50公吨。

808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
发现16号箱少了3包。

809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我们现在就化肥短重问题向贵方提出索赔。

810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the inferior quality of the goods concerned.
我们不得不要求对因相关货物质量低劣而造成的损失进行赔偿。

BEC商务英语
知名教育博主,专注于BEC考试学习和个人职场提升。未来的路可以不平坦,但一定要始终向前。商务合作VX:bec_ccya
 最新文章