商务英语口语900句 (531-570)

职场   2024-11-11 18:00   辽宁  
Unit 19 保险


531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value). 请按发票金额的110%(即发票金额加10%)为我们的这些货物投保。

532. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice. 按照惯例,我们想为我们订购的货物按发票金额的120%投保水渍险。


533. Please cover us for the cargo listed on the attached sheet. 请为我们附上清单所列货物投保。


534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value. 对于这批货物,我们将按发票金额的110%投保水渍险和破损险。


535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value. 我们公司将按发票金额的110%投保一切险。


536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value. 请按发票金额的120%为电风扇投保。


537. The machines are to be insured against all risks. 这些机器要投保一切险。


538. We only cover FPA and war risk. 我们只保平安险和战争险。


539. There are no delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough. 在航行中没有易受损的精致货物,所以平安险就足够了。


540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want to insure against all risks. 我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要投保一切险。


541. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods. 我们想为这批货物投保全损险。


542. I’d like to get a comprehensive insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage. 我想获得一份综合险保险单,这样我们就能对任何种类的损失或损坏都有保障。


543. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND. 恐怕对于这种性质的货物,仅水渍险的保障范围太窄了。请将保险范围扩大到包括盗窃和提货不着险。


544. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month? 你会为我们下个月从上海运往里斯本的货物投保吗?


545. Can you cover our goods against breakage? 你能为我们的货物投保破损险吗?


546. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing. 如果您能为我们从东京运往北京的计算机提供390,000美元的保险,我们将很高兴!


547. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York. 请为我们运往纽约的价值300,000美元的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机投保一切险。


548. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high - quality furniture valued $20,000. 请为我价值20,000美元的200件高质量家具投保一切险。


549. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware. 我们希望为3箱玻璃器皿按1,500美元的金额投保一切险。


550. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments. 我们不久将定期向加拿大发运皮革制品,如果您能为这些货物开具一份金额为70,000美元的海运一切险保险单,我们将很高兴!



551. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage. 请给我们平安险和水渍险的保险费率。


552. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation. 我们需要当前陆地运输的保险费率。


553. I have some glassware to be shipped to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover? 我有一些玻璃器皿要运往香港。我应该投保什么险?


554. What is the insurance premium for these goods? 这些货物的保险费是多少?


555. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们有一批货物要运往英国。我们想了解一下你们的海运保险。


556. Please let us know the premium of breakage. 请告诉我们破损险的保险费。


557. What kind of insurance do you usually provide? 你们通常提供哪种保险?


558. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under - insurance. 对于这些货物,你建议投哪种保险?我们不想因为保险不足而承担赔钱的风险。


559. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated. 我有一批玻璃器皿将在第四季度装运,但我不知道应该投保哪些险。我想了解一些细节,当然,非常感谢您的建议。


560. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or burns, or gets stuck or runs aground? 如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、起火、搁浅或触礁的情况下,你们能否赔偿我们所有损失?


561. Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air? 贵公司对海运、陆运和空运的所有风险都承保吗?


562. We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account. 我们已按发票金额的130%为这批货物投保,但130%与110%之间差额的保险费应由你方承担。


563. We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days. 我们已为你方十天内发运的电动汽车货物安排了保险。


564. We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium. 我们可以代你方投保内陆险,但额外的保险费将由你方支付。


565. We can insure the porcelain vases on your behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account. 我们可以代你方为瓷花瓶投保,但保险费相当高,所有额外的保险费将由你方承担。


566. We shall insure the goods for your behalf. 我们将代你方为这批货物投保。


567. We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks. 我们已按发票金额加10%为这些货物投保了一切险。


568. We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value. 我们将按货物的到岸价格的110%为这批货物投保。


569. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%. 我们已代你方按发票总金额加10%办理了海运保险。


570. The marine insurance shall be covered by us. 海运保险将由我方投保。

BEC商务英语
知名教育博主,专注于BEC考试学习和个人职场提升。未来的路可以不平坦,但一定要始终向前。商务合作VX:bec_ccya
 最新文章