Part 1
241. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis. I wonder if you can give some discount?
你方所有报价都是基于温哥华离岸价(FOB),我想问问是否能给些折扣?
242. Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
能不能多给我们一些折扣呢?
243. If you are prepared to give us some concession, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.
如果你方准备给我们一些优惠,我会考虑下10,000打的订单。
244. Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might reach an agreement.
如果你方准备降价,我们或许能达成协议。
245. If I show you an offer lower than yours, can you conclude the deal at that price?
如果我给你看一个比你方更低的报价,你方能否按那个价格成交?
246. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?
如果订单量很大,你们价格能降多少?
247. May we suggest that you make some concession on your quoted prices?
我们建议你们在报价上做些让步,怎么样?
248. If we place an order for 2,000 dozen, can you give us a special discount?
如果我们下2000打的订单,你们能给我们一个特别折扣吗?
249. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission?
如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你们会给我们额外6%的佣金吗?
250. We hope you will give us some discount for our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
我们希望购买6000打时你们能给我们一些折扣。
251. We’d like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
由于我们的订单量很大,我们要求降价。
252. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
由于当前市场如此疲软,如果你们想让我们增加销量,就必须降价。
253. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
我们希望得到你们关于自行车的最优报价。
254. We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们邀请(你们)报最低价。
255. May we suggest that you perhaps make some concession on your quoted prices?
我们建议你们或许可以在报价上作些让步。
256. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do twenty metric tons.
如果你们降价2%,我想我们可以订20公吨。
257. If possible, we’d like to ask for reduction of $5,000.50 per metric ton. 如果可能的话,我们要求每公吨降价5000.50美元。
258. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, I will order 5,000 dozens.
如果你们降价5%,我们将订购5000打。
259. The sugar of French - made brand has been sold at $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your price by 8%, we might come to terms.
法国产的糖已经卖到每长吨98美元,如果你们能降价8%,我们或许能达成交易。
260. We would very much like to place more orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%, otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
如果你们能降价15%,我们非常愿意向你们下更多的订单,否则我们只能向其他供应商采购。
261. No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by 10%, I am afraid.
价格如此不合理地高,没人能做生意,恐怕你们得降价10%。
262. We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
如果你们给我们5%的佣金,我们应该会向你们下一个试订单。
263. Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to your products.
只有把价格降低10%以上,才能吸引更多顾客购买你们的产品。
264. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 units per season.
如果我们每个季度的订单超过2500件,我们要求在你们报价的基础上降价10%。
265. We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than 10,000 sets.
如果我们订购超过10,000套,我们希望你们能给我们2%的特别折扣。
266. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
请给目录上的价格打95折。
267. We hope that you will make at least a 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
我们希望你们在报价上至少降低5%,否则生意没法做。
268. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
我们只能接受在合同价格基础上降低20%的货物。
269. If you can lower your price by 5%, business is hopeful.
如果你们能把价格降低5%,生意还是有希望的。
270. We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT. 如果你们能把价格降到每公吨1200磅,我们就向你们下订单。