Part 2
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有已产生的费用进行赔偿。
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
依据检验报告,我们向你们提出3000美元的索赔。
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at the value of $105 per MT.
我们要求你们赔偿我们每吨价值105美元的糖的全部损失。
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们因质量低劣要求赔偿1800美元。
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们不得不向你们提出索赔,索赔金额为7000美元外加检验费。
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
你们应赔偿我们3%的损失,另外还要承担检验费。
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失清单,你们应赔偿我们2450美元。
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们不得不向你们索赔27500美元,这是我们因货物受损而遭受的损失。
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周收到的电视机质量低于标准,所以我们要求5%的赔偿。
820. We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
由于这批货物的质量问题,我们索赔230英镑。
821. We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as a result of the inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不要求赔偿6000英镑,以弥补因货物质量低劣而造成的损失。
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
我们不得不向你们索赔20000美元,这是我们因不合格货物而遭受的损失。
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
只有你们同意降价30%,我们才愿意接受这批货物。
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
我们希望你们能尽快处理这起索赔。
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
对于货物短缺的索赔必须在货物到达后的30天内提出。
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将索赔款项汇给我们。
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
经检查,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损。
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请在一周内发运另外五台冰箱作为替换,并将这五台冰箱总价值降低30%。
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
如果你们能尽快给我们发运一台替换的机器,我们将不胜感激。
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我们坚持要求你们用完好的货物替换有缺陷的货物。