干货 | 商务英语口语900句(91~130)

职场   2024-11-10 16:11   辽宁  
Unit 4 

承诺


91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们向您保证,此类情况在我们今后的交货中不会再发生。

92.We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you that we will pay careful attention in handling your future order.
我们想借此机会向您保证,我们在处理您未来的订单时会格外留意。

93.Our products are always as good as the samples we send. I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.
我们的产品一直和我们寄给您的样品一样好,我可以保证质量不会降低。

94.I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we send you next month and the samples you saw just now.
我保证我们下个月发给您的产品和您刚才看到的样品在质量上没有差别。

95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.
我可以向您保证,我们发给您的产品将是一流品质。

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
我们的产品质量肯定达标。

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
我向您保证,付款不迟于6月底。

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they are our fault.
我保证我会调查这些问题,看看是否是我们的过错。

99.We can make sure that these goods avoid being damaged during the transit.
我们可以确保这些货物在运输过程中不被损坏。

100.We will provide a new guarantee for the protection of the repaired equipment.
我们将为维修后的设备提供新的保障。


Unit 5 询盘


 Part 1 

101.Please quote us for the goods listed in the enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

请根据随附询价单上所列货物向我们报雅加达到岸价(CIF)。


102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

请向我们报10公吨胡桃肉汉堡到岸价(CIF)的最低价格。


103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请向我们报100令优质白色海报纸伦敦离岸价(FOB)。


104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

请向我们报最有竞争力的价格,以便促成交易。


105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.

请向我们报肥料的最低价格。


106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请向我们报最优价格,并告知每份订单的最小订购量。


107.Please make us an offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves.

请给我们报手工皮手套基于香港到岸价(CIF)的报价。


108.Please make us an offer giving your price FOB New York.

请给我们报纽约离岸价(FOB)。


109.We have already made an enquiry for your products. Please make an offer before the end of this month.

我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在本月底前报价。


110.I would like to make an enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种皮包的价格。


111.We shall be pleased if you furnish us with your quotation for this product.

如果您能向我们提供这种产品的报价,我们将很高兴。


112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CFR Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们的“海鸥”牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们希望得到您的上海成本加运费(CFR)报价。


113.We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道你们印花衬衫布东京到岸价(CIF)。


114.We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我们迫切希望得到你们产品的报价。


115.We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能收到你们这种牌子收音机的报价,我们将非常高兴。



 Part 2 

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道这种大米的报价。


117.We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色和每种设计的最小起订量。


118.What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?

两打装的你们能给我们报什么价?


119.Would you please quote us a price on your 71×81 reversible wool blankets made of 15% wool and 85% cotton and bound with rayon satin?

请给我们报一下你们71×81的含15%羊毛、85%棉且用人造丝缎镶边的双面羊毛毯的价格。


120.How much are you asking for this brand of ties?

这种牌子的领带你们要价多少?


121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?

如果我们订购10,000件,你们的报价是多少?


122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

1000公斤白糖的价格是多少?


123.Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter?

你们能以每米约50美分的价格供应这种质量的产品吗?


124.If our order is a large one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我们的订单量很大,你们会把价格降低多少?


125.How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

对于这种规模的订单,你们能提供多少折扣?


126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us?

请告知我们你们能给我们什么特别优惠?


127.Here is a list of my requirements. I'd like to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

这是我们的需求清单,我想知道你们到纽约的最低到岸价(CIF)报价。


128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请告知我们你们伦敦到岸价(CIF)的最低价格。


129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我们大量订购你们的产品,请告知我们你们能给多少折扣,我们将非常感激。


130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请在明天告知我们你们的最优报价以及合适的装运时间。

BEC商务英语
知名教育博主,专注于BEC考试学习和个人职场提升。未来的路可以不平坦,但一定要始终向前。商务合作VX:bec_ccya
 最新文章