新西兰访问签证新规 Immigration New Zealand Visa Application Rule Change

民生   2024-08-22 15:32   新西兰  




即将申请新西兰访问签证?请阅读下方了解新规。


Applying for a New Zealand visitor visa? We’ve made some changes to the application process, read on for more details.




申请访客签证时,您需要提供支持性证明文件。这些文件用于证明您访问新西兰的原因与申请中所述的一致,例如旅行计划和回程机票。


When applying for a visa to visit New Zealand, you need to provide supporting documents. These documents show that you are visiting New Zealand for the reasons stated on your application. The documents could be your travel itineraries and return flights home.




所有随访客签证申请一并提交的外文证明文件,均须附带经过认证的英文翻译件。


Any foreign language documents that you use to support your visitor visa application requires a certified English translation.






您可以从以下机构获得经认证的翻译件:

You can get certified translations from:

信誉良好的翻译公司 

reputable translation businesses


以翻译准确而知名的社区成员(并非家庭成员或申请表上的移民顾问)

community members known for their accurate translations (that are not family members, or an immigration adviser on the application).


您也可以使用符合以下条件的持照移民顾问:

You can also use a licensed immigration adviser who is: 

有能力提供准确的翻译且不是正在帮助您申请的移民顾问

capable of providing accurate translations and not the immigration adviser working on your application.






如果附带的支持性证明文件未经翻译,那么该访客申请很可能会被拒签。


Visitor visa applications submitted with non-translated documents are likely to be declined.




如需更多信息,请点击阅读原文,访问移民局网站:

www.immigration.govt.nz/english-translation


Click Read More to learn more at www.immigration.govt.nz/english-translation.






欢迎关注新西兰驻上海总领事馆
Kia ora! Please follow us!



新西兰驻上海总领事馆
欢迎关注新西兰驻上海总领事馆官方账号。领区范围:江浙沪皖。
 最新文章