英
语
诵
读
【第18期】
“英语之声”栏目是台江第二实验小学提供给学生进行英语绘本朗读、玩转趣配音、Talk show、阅读成果分享、特色作业展示等作品展示的平台,旨在激发学生学习英语的兴趣和提高英语口语能力。我们将在微信平台推送学生的英语绘本朗读、配音作品、Talk show、阅读成果、特色作业与读者分享。
五年(5)班
任恩林
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Has anyone seen a toad? A boy namedNeville's lost one.
有人看见一只蟾蜍了吗?一个叫纳威的男孩把它给弄丢了。
Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see,then.
你是要施魔法吗 ?让我们来瞧瞧吧。
Are you sure that's a real spell?
你确定那个真是咒语吗?
Well, it's not very good, is it?
看来不怎么样,是吧?
Of course. l've only tried a few simpleones myself, but they've all worked for me.
当然,我也试过几个简单的咒语,但都很有用。
Pleasure.
幸会。
You two better change into robes.lexpect we'll be arriving soon.
你们俩最好把袍子都穿上,我想我们快到了。
You've got dirt on your nose by theway. Did you know?
顺便说一下 ,你鼻子上有块东西,你知道吗?
Just there.
在这儿。
Oh, no. Okay, relax.
好了,放松。
You won't make a fool of yourself. lt'sin your blood.
你才不会出洋相呢,这是有家族遗传。
The staircases change, remember?
楼梯自己会变,记得吗?
We're not supposed to be here. This isthe third floor. lt's forbidden.
我们不该进来的,三楼是禁地。
It's Filch's cat!
是费尔奇的猫。
Filch is gone.
费尔奇走了。
lt was locked.
门是锁着的。
You don't use your eyes, do you?
你的眼睛是用来干嘛的。
Didn't you see what it was stangding on?
没看到它站在哪儿吗?
It was standing on a trap door, whichmeans it wasn't there by accident.
它站在一个活板门上,这意味着肯定不是巧合。
It's guarding something.
它在看守着什么东西。
That's right. Now.
没错,现在.
if you two don'tmind, l'm going to bed
如果你们俩不介意,我要去睡了,
before eitherof you come up with another cleveridea to get us killed.
免得你们俩中的任何一个又想出什么妙计害我们去送命。
Or worse, expelled.
没准更糟,被开除。
No, stop, stop, stop!
不, 停停停。
You're going to take someone's eyeout.
你都要戳到别人的眼睛了。
Besides, you're saying it wrong. lt's Leviosa, not Leviosar.
而且你的咒语也念错了,是勒维奥萨,而不是勒维奥萨。
Wingardium Leviosa.
羽加迪姆,勒维奥萨。
Switch and flick.
一挥一抖。
It's my fault,
Professor McGonagall.
都是我的错,麦格教授。
I went looking for the troll.
我找巨怪来了。
I've read about them and l thought lcould handle it.
我读到过它们,以为自己搞得定。
But l was wrong.
但是我错了。
If Harry and Ron hadn't come andfound me,
要不是哈利和罗恩及时出现。
I'd probably be dead.
我可能已经死了。
Ron's right, Harry.
罗恩说得没错,哈利。
You're gonna need your strengthtoday.
今天你需要消耗体力。
But why would anyone go near thatdog?
他干嘛要招惹那只狗。
So you're saying..
你的意思是......
Bit early for mail, isn't it?
这么早就送邮件吗?
It's Snape. He's jinxing the broom!
是斯内普 ,他在给扫帚下咒语.
Leave it to me.
看我的。
Lacarnum Inflamarae.
火焰熊熊。
That thing has a name?
那东西还有名字吗?
Hogwarts teacher or not,
谁知道是不是霍格沃茨的老师。
I know a spell when l see one.
反正我看到他在下咒语。
I've read all about them.
我在书里读到过。
You've got to keep eye contact, andSnape wasn't blinking
需要眼睛紧盯目标,斯内普就没眨过眼。
END
主编:吴雪萍
朗读者:任恩林
指导教师:李清
排版:林志清
英文审核:陈秀玲
中文审核:江雪贞 陈婷