🔥考BEC必须领取的资料包🔥
Dear Mr./ Ms. Smith(具体某人)
Dear Prof.(教授)/ Dr.(博士)+姓(头衔,职位)
1. Thank you for your (kind) letter of January 15th.
感谢您在1月15日的来信。
2. It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference this month.
很高兴在本月的会议上认识您。
3. I do appreciate your patience in waiting for a response.
感谢您耐心等待我的回复。
4. Thank you for contacting us.
感谢您联系我们。
5. It was a pleasure meeting you in Shanghai last month.
上个月在上海见到您很高兴。
6. I enjoyed having lunch with you last week in NewYork.
上周在纽约与您共进午餐很愉快。
7. With reference to our telephone conversation yesterday...
我们昨天的电话交谈关于......
8. In reply to your request...
回应您的要求......
9. I would just like to confirm the main points we discussed on Friday.
我想确认我们在周五讨论的要点。
这一部分作为邮件的重点,需要向客户表述你的主要诉求。比如你写邮件是为了请求客户帮忙、提供报价,询问客户问题、或者回应客户需求,提供证明材料等。通常我们会用到这样的表达:
1. We are writing to inform you that... / to confirm... / to request... / to enquire about...
我们写信是为了通知/确认/请求/询问……
2. I recently read / heard about...and would like to know...
我们最近听说......因此想要知道...…
3. I am contacting you for the following reason...
此次联系您主要是为了......
4. We'd like to invite you to a meeting on May 15th.
我们想要邀请您参加5月15日的会议。
需要注意的是,在做这部分表述的时候,我们通常可以使用以下短语:
Making a request 请求帮忙
1. We would appreciate it if you would…
如果您愿意......我们将不胜感激。
2. It would be helpful if you could send us...
如果您可以给我们发送......将会很有帮助。
3. I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.
感谢您对此事的关注。
4. Could you possibly tell us / let us have...
你能告诉我们......吗?
5. Please let me know what action you propose to take.
您能告诉我下一步计划是什么吗?
Offering help 提供帮助
1. Would you like us to...?
您希望我们......吗?
2. We are quite willing to...
我们相当乐意......
Giving good news 通知好的消息
1. We are pleased to announce that... / to inform you that... / to learn that...
我们很开心(很高兴)的告知(宣布/通知/了解).....
Giving bad news 通知不好的消息
1. I'm afraid it would not be possible to...
我恐怕…...不能…...
2. After careful consideration we have decided (not) to...
经过深思熟虑后,我们决定…...
3. Unfortunately we cannot / we are unable to...
不幸的是,我们没法/不能…...
4. Please note that the goods we ordered on (date) have not yet arrived.
抱歉货没法如期抵达。
Complaining 表达不满
1. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with...
我对......感到很不满意。
1. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对您在此事中的慷慨之举,我们深表感谢。
3. We should be grateful for your trial order.
如您试订货,我们将不胜感激。
4. We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如果能收到您的具体需求,我们会非常开心。
5. We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,我们不胜感激。
6. If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
7. We will spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我们将不遗余力的为您效劳。
8. Looking forward to your reply.
期待您的回信。
邮件的最后我们通常会落上对客户诚挚的问候,可用的表达很多。比如:
Yours sincerely / Yours truly / Sincerely /
Thank you / Best wishes / Warm regards /
All the best / Best of luck
职场英语干货,免费领取↓
👇扫描二维码👇
免费领↓BEC备考资料
职场英语干货↓
免费定制BEC1V1定制学习方案
👇扫描二维码👇
预约免费试听
广告
“老顾客”千万别说成old customer!
英语能成为工作语言,大概是什么水平?
月薪三万躲不过垃圾站外卖,“点外卖”用英语怎么说?
戳【阅读原文】0元领取BEC备考资料