连续8年坚持口碑第一 !
快跟卡卡老师一起完成英文蜕变!
万圣节必备的俚语俚语,看看你能猜对几个?
万圣狂欢即将到来,
今天分享一个非常有意思和和万圣节元素相关的英语俚语。
快点来猜猜它们的意思吧!
Blood run cold
这个俚语可不是“血凉了”的意思。
This means you are so frightened that you can feel it all over.
该短语表示你太害怕了,以至于全身都有反应。
电影原声:
In a million years, my mind could not have made up
what he said to me.
再过一百万年,我也想不出他对我说了什么。
What did he say?
他说了什么?
Something that made my blood run cold.
一些让我毛骨悚然的话。
Like a bat out of hell
这个可不是从地狱逃出来的蝙蝠
This term is used to describe something that happens very quickly or suddenly.
这个习语被用于描述某事儿发生得很快很突然。
电影原声:
He swooped in like a bat out of hell and crashed into my car.
他蹭的一下窜出来,撞到了我车上。
You hit me. Whoa, whoa.
是你撞得我。
Skeleton in the closet
骷髅是万圣节的重要元素,但这个俚语可不是说在衣橱里的骷髅哦!
Someone with "skeletons in their closet" is someone who has
something they don't want to tell you about.
一个“在衣橱里藏着骷髅”的人是有着不可告人秘密的人。
Example:
Everyone has a skeleton in the closet.
每个人都有不可告人的秘密。
电影原声:
What I need to know is this: is there any reason why I shouldn't pick you? Everybody's got skeletons in the closet and I need to know what yours are.
我想知道的是,为什么我不能选你?
人人都有不可告人的秘密,我需要知道你的秘密。