首先我们来认识一下鸡蛋的各个部分
eggshell (noun):
the thin, hard, outer layer of an egg.
薄而硬的鸡蛋外层
I peeled the eggshell from the hard-boiled egg.
我把煮熟的鸡蛋剥了壳。
yolk (noun):
the round yellow part in the middle of an egg.
鸡蛋中间圆形的黄色部分
I like my eggs lightly cooked so that the yolk is still runny.
我喜欢不把鸡蛋熟透,这样蛋黄就还是稀的。
(Notice how the L is silent in the word yolk 注意在单词“yolk”中L是不发音的)
egg white (noun):
the clear liquid of an egg. When it is cooked, it turns white.
鸡蛋的透明液体部分。煮熟后变成白色。
Meringue is a sweet ingredient made from whipped egg white and sugar.
蛋白霜是一种由搅打过的蛋白和糖制成的甜味配料。
想在国外优雅吃一顿早餐
突然服务员问了一句
How would you like your eggs?
突然间,脑里思绪万千
水煮蛋炒蛋各种蛋在脑海中飞过
可是完全不知道英文该怎么说!!
赶紧来学习下吧~
hard-boiled (adjective):
to boil an egg until the egg white and the yolk become solid.
煮一个鸡蛋,直到蛋清和蛋黄变成固体
I made some hard-boiled eggs for our picnic.
我为我们的野餐做了一些煮鸡蛋。
scrambled egg(s) (noun):
a dish prepared by mixing the white and yellow parts of an egg together while heating them.
把鸡蛋的白色和黄色部分混合在一起加热而成的菜
如果想要炒的较软一些就是soft scrambled eggs,熟透的就是hard scrambled eggs
I usually have scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast on Sundays.
星期天我早餐通常吃炒蛋和熏肉
内容来源自网络,如有侵权请联系删除
————每日学英语————
可以在线查词、翻译、学习精彩英语短句、搜索大量英语学习资料