听录音,模仿发音(如果觉得朗读地太快,可以在音频中调整速度) 反复朗读甚至背诵下面的段落和句子(主要背诵段落;反复朗读的过程非常重要,提高语感,进而提升口语中的流利度以及语法;反复朗读了,但没背下来也没关系;背下来,但之后忘记了也没关系) 自己多练习造句(不要在口语考试中刻意将下面的内容背出,要现场进行沟通)
A friend and I once hiked to a remote hot spring high in the mountains, and it’s one of the most interesting places I’ve ever been. The trail was a little challenging, with streams to cross and rocky paths to follow, but it was totally worth it when we reached the natural hot spring in the middle of the forest. The water was warm, and the air was cool, with steam rising into the trees. It felt like we had discovered a hidden paradise, and relaxing there in the peaceful setting was the perfect way to unwind.
我曾经和一个朋友一起徒步到山中一个偏远的温泉,那是我去过的最有趣的地方之一。通往哪里的路比较有挑战性,要过溪流,还得沿着岩石小径走,但当我们到达森林中的天然温泉时,一切都值得了。水是温暖的,空气是清凉的,蒸汽缓缓升上树梢。感觉就像我们发现了一个隐藏的天堂,坐在那儿享受宁静的环境,真是放松身心的完美方式。
词汇:
hike 徒步
remote 偏远的
hot spring 温泉
trail 小路、小径、特定的路线
stream 溪流
rocky 多岩石的
path 小径
sth is worth it 值得的
reach ... 到达...
in the middle of ... 在...的中间
steam 蒸汽
rise 升起
discover sth 发现某物
paradise 天堂
peaceful 宁静的
setting 环境
unwind 放松
I love to hike on weekends because it helps me clear my mind after a busy week.
我喜欢在周末徒步,因为这能让我在忙碌的一周后清理思绪。
Last summer, we went on a challenging hike through the mountains, and the views were absolutely breathtaking.
去年夏天,我们进行了一个充满挑战的山中徒步,风景真是美得令人屏息。
remote 偏远的
We visited a remote village in the mountains that felt completely untouched by modern life.
我们参观了一个山中的偏远村庄,那里的生活完全不受现代影响。
Sometimes, I enjoy going to remote places to escape the noise and crowds of the city.
有时候,我喜欢去偏远的地方,远离城市的喧嚣和人群。
hot spring 温泉
The hot spring we found deep in the forest was the perfect place to relax after a long day of hiking.
我们在森林深处找到的温泉,是长时间徒步后放松的绝佳地点。
Soaking in a natural hot spring with the cool breeze around you is an experience like no other.
在凉风中泡在天然温泉里,那种体验真是无与伦比。
trail 小路、小径、特定的路线
The trail we took was narrow and winding, but the scenery made it worth the effort.
我们走的小路狭窄曲折,但沿途的风景让这一切都值得。
There are many scenic trails in the national park, each offering a different perspective of nature.
国家公园里有很多风景优美的小路,每一条都展现了自然的不同面貌。
stream 溪流
We had to cross several streams during our hike, which added to the adventure.
徒步时我们需要穿过几条溪流,这增加了探险的乐趣。
Sitting by the stream, listening to the sound of flowing water, is incredibly peaceful.
坐在溪流旁,听着流水声,感觉非常宁静。
rocky 多岩石的
The path was rocky, which made it difficult to walk, but we managed to reach the top.
小径上满是岩石,走起来很难,但我们最终还是到达了山顶。
Climbing over rocky terrain can be tiring, but it’s often worth it for the views.
攀爬多岩石的地形虽然累人,但为了风景通常很值得。
path 小径
The narrow path through the forest led us to a beautiful waterfall.
穿过森林的小径引领我们来到了一个美丽的瀑布。
The path through the forest was lined with beautiful flowers and tall trees.
穿过森林的小径两旁有很多美丽的花朵和高大的树木。
sth is worth it 值得的
It was a tough climb, but the view from the top was totally worth it.
虽然攀登很辛苦,但顶上的风景完全是值得的。
All the effort we put into this project was worth it when we saw the final results.
当我们看到最终成果时,所有的努力都是值得的。
reach ... 到达...
After hours of hiking, we finally reached the summit of the mountain.
在徒步几个小时后,我们终于到达了山顶。
We reached the city just in time for the sunset, which was stunning.
我们刚好在日落时到达了这座城市,景色十分壮丽。
in the middle of ... 在...的中间
The cabin was located in the middle of a dense forest, far away from any civilization.
小木屋位于茂密森林的中间,远离任何文明。
We found ourselves in the middle of a vast desert with nothing but sand for miles around.
我们发现自己处在广袤沙漠的中间,周围一片沙漠。
steam 蒸汽
The hot spring was surrounded by steam, making it feel like a magical place.
温泉被蒸汽包围,感觉像是一个神奇的地方。
In the winter, you can see steam rising from the river as the cold air hits the warm water.
冬天,当寒冷的空气与温暖的水相遇时,你可以看到蒸汽从河面上升起。
rise 升起
The sun began to rise over the mountains.
太阳开始从山后升起。
As the mist began to rise from the ground, the landscape became even more magical.
当薄雾从地面升起时,景色变得更加梦幻。
discover sth 发现某物
During our hike, we discovered a hidden waterfall that wasn’t on the map.
在徒步过程中,我们发现了一个地图上没有标记的隐秘瀑布。
I love to travel because you never know what you might discover along the way.
我喜欢旅行,因为你永远不知道路上会发现什么。
paradise 天堂
The island felt like a paradise, with its white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters.
这个岛屿感觉像是天堂,拥有白色的沙滩和清澈见底的海水。
For nature lovers, the national park is a paradise filled with wildlife and scenic views.
对于大自然爱好者来说,国家公园就是一个充满野生动物和美景的天堂。
peaceful 宁静的
The village we visited was incredibly peaceful, with no cars or noise from the city.
我们参观的村庄非常宁静,没有汽车,也没有城市的喧嚣。
Sitting by the lake in the early morning, everything felt so peaceful and calm.
清晨坐在湖边,一切都显得如此宁静平和。
setting 环境、背景
The restaurant had a beautiful setting, overlooking the ocean and surrounded by trees.
餐厅的环境很美,俯瞰大海,周围环绕着树木。
It was the perfect setting for a wedding, with flowers everywhere and the sound of waves in the background.
这里是婚礼的完美环境,鲜花遍布,背景中还有海浪声。
unwind 放松
After a long day of work, I like to unwind by reading a book or listening to music.
工作一天后,我喜欢通过读书或听音乐来放松。
A weekend getaway to the countryside is the perfect way to unwind and recharge.
去乡村度个周末是放松和修整的绝佳方式。