The interview is progressing smoothly, but suddenly the interviewer asks if you have any questions to ask.
面试进展顺利,但面试官突然问你是否有问题要问。
If you are not prepared, you may end up undoing all the hard work you have put in up to this point. In most cases, the interviewer invites the candidate to ask questions at the very end of the job interview.
如果您没有做好准备,您可能会前功尽弃。在大多数情况下,面试官会在面试的最后邀请应聘者提问。
To establish good communication with the interviewer, you should not just ask any questions, but you should prepare to ask the right questions.
为了与面试官建立良好的沟通,你不应该随便提问,而是应该准备好提出正确的问题。
This article: guides on how to respond to the common interview question, “Do you have any questions for me?”.
本文将指导您如何回答常见的面试问题:"您有什么问题要问我吗?
You will discover why it’s important to ask the right questions.
你会发现为什么问对问题很重要。
Find out what questions to prepare beforehand, how to avoid common mistakes, and get sample of 30 questions to ask the interviewer.
了解应事先准备哪些问题,如何避免常见错误,并获得可向面试官提出的 30 个问题的示例。
When an interviewer asks, “Do you have any questions that you would like to ask us?” During an interview, they do not want to be polite.
当面试官问 "你有什么问题要问我们吗?在面试过程中,他们并不想表现得彬彬有礼。
They genuinely want to give you an open invitation to present your thoughts about the job and your expectations.
他们是真心诚意地邀请你介绍你对这份工作的想法和期望。
They also want to learn more about you in case they miss something during the course of the interview.
他们还想更多地了解你,以防在面试过程中有所遗漏。
A) How Do Many Candidates Respond to the Question?
A) 许多候选人是如何回答问题的?
You may be surprised to know that most candidates do not take this opportunity and simply answer, “No, I think we’ve covered everything.”
你可能会惊讶地发现,大多数应聘者都不会抓住这个机会,而是简单地回答:"不,我想我们已经说过了。
Some candidates mistakenly think that asking questions shows a lack of confidence or knowledge, while others haven’t prepared questions, may be too anxious or simply do not have any questions to ask.
有些应聘者错误地认为,提问说明他们缺乏自信或知识,而有些应聘者则没有准备问题,可能过于焦虑或根本没有问题可问。
You wouldn’t want to be caught unprepared, so a good response on your part would be “Yes, I do.”
你也不想在毫无准备的情况下被问到,所以你最好的回答是 “是的,我知道”。
B.) Prepare Your Questions Beforehand
B.) 事先准备好问题
Not having well-considered questions to ask the interviewer is a missed opportunity to learn about the job challenges and expectations.
如果没有经过深思熟虑的问题来询问面试官,就会错失了解工作挑战和期望的机会。
It is also a good opportunity to obtain useful information about the company and workplace culture. Most importantly, it is another great chance to demonstrate indirectly your skills and professional experience and to present the important factors for you in the job.
这也是获得有关公司和工作场所文化的有用信息的好机会。最重要的是,这也是间接展示您的技能和专业经验,以及介绍您在工作中的重要因素的绝佳机会。
C.) Don’t Fake Questions – Ask Genuine Questions
C.) 不要装模作样地提问--要问真正的问题
You should only ask questions that you genuinely want to know the answer to.
你应该只问自己真正想知道答案的问题。
While this might seem apparent, there are many candidates who ask questions they think the interviewer wants them to ask.
虽然这一点看似显而易见,但还是有很多应聘者会问一些他们认为面试官希望他们问的问题。
This is a waste of both your time and theirs, and they will almost always see through what you are trying to do.
这既浪费你的时间,也浪费他们的时间,而且他们几乎总是会看穿你的意图。
What Questions to Ask the Interviewer?
向面试官提出哪些问题?
You should ask questions that demonstrate the depth of the research you have conducted.
您提出的问题应能证明您所做研究的深度。
Show just how interested you are in the job by asking complex questions that require more in-depth answers. Avoid questions about vacation, salary, and benefits.
提出需要更深入回答的复杂问题,以显示你对这份工作的兴趣。避免提出有关假期、薪水和福利的问题。
Sample Questions to Ask the Interviewer
向面试官提问的示例
1.I read in Business Week that one of your major competitors is set to increase their market share into your main market. What is the plan of your company to hold onto that market share?
1.我在《商业周刊》上看到,贵公司的一个主要竞争对手将扩大在贵公司主要市场的市场份额。贵公司有什么计划来保持这一市场份额?
2.How is success measured within your company, how often are evaluations conducted?
2.贵公司如何衡量成功,多久进行一次评估?
3.Could you describe a typical day for me?
3.您能描述一下我典型的一天吗?
4.Can you tell me about your career journey within the company, and would others entering the company today enjoy those same opportunities?
4.能否谈谈您在公司的职业发展历程?
5.I was reading about your training program and I was wondering whether the employee has any say in the training programs taken.
5.我在阅读贵公司的培训计划时,想知道员工对培训计划是否有发言权。
6.What are the challenging components of this job?
6.这项工作有哪些挑战?
7.What do you consider the five key day to day responsibilities with this job?
7.您认为这份工作的五项主要日常职责是什么?
8.What is the main priority of the person doing this job?
8.从事这项工作的人的主要优先事项是什么?
9.Can you give me examples of the best results others in this position have produced?
9.您能举例说明在这个职位上的其他人取得的最佳成果吗?
10.What are the company’s plans for future change and growth?
10.公司未来的变革和发展计划是什么?
11.Does management encourage promotion from within the company?
11.管理层是否鼓励公司内部晋升?
12.What are the company’s strengths?
12.公司的优势是什么?
13.What challenges does the company face?
13.公司面临哪些挑战?
14.Can you describe the company’s personality?
14.您能描述一下公司的个性吗?
15.What is the management style used within this company?
15.该公司采用的管理方式是什么?
16.What do the supervisors and managers of this company have in common?
16.这家公司的主管和经理有什么共同点?
17.What might I be doing in the next 3 to 5 years?
17.未来 3 到 5 年我可能会做什么?
18.What are the expectations of the company for new hires within the next six months?
18.未来六个月内,公司对新员工的期望是什么?
19.Describe the environment I will be working within.
19.描述一下我的工作环境。
20.What are the department’s strengths and weaknesses?
20.部门的优势和劣势是什么?
21.How will I help the company?
21.我将如何帮助公司?
22.What is the biggest challenge facing the company right now?
22.公司目前面临的最大挑战是什么?
23.What qualities do you desire in your new hires?
23.您希望新员工具备哪些素质?
24.What happened to the previous person who held this position?
24.担任此职位的前任发生了什么?
25.How many people have held this position in the past 2 years?
25.在过去两年中,有多少人担任过这个职位?
26.Who would my supervisor be if I was chosen for this position?
26.如果我被选中担任这个职位,我的主管是谁?
27.Who will I work closely with?
27.我将与谁密切合作?
28.Will I supervise anyone? If so who?
28.我会监督任何人吗?如果是,谁?
29.What do you feel are the characteristics of a successful person in your company?
29.您认为贵公司成功人士的特征是什么?
30.What does your company stand for? What are your values?
30.贵公司代表什么?贵公司的价值观是什么?
31.These 30 questions should give you some ideas about the type of questions you should be asking. Remember; don’t just ask the mundane questions.
31.通过这 30 个问题,您可以了解自己应该问哪些类型的问题。
请记住,不要只问普通的问题,没有问题不用强求,可以不问。
四川清宜国际经济贸易有限公司
持有四川省商务厅颁发的
中华人民共和国对外经济合作经营资格证书
正规外派公司,专业贴心服务,你值得拥有!
“
总部 李老师
18052126658(微信同号)
“
湘鄂区 陈老师
18975152099(微信同号)
“
川渝区 冯老师
17716124163(微信同号)
“
山东区 隋老师
13583191398(微信同号)