拆解米歇尔演讲030:You all… this election is going to be close

幽默   2024-11-22 12:32   河南  

You all… this election is going to be close. In some states, just a handful – listen to me – a handful of votes in every precinct could decide the winner. So we need to vote in numbers that erase any doubt. We need to overwhelm any effort to suppress us. Our fate is in our hands. In 77 days, we have the power to turn our country away from the fear, division and smallness of the past. We have the power to marry our hope with our action. We have the power to pay forward the love, sweat and sacrifice of our mothers and fathers and all those who came before us. We did it before y’all, and we sure can do it again. Let us work like our lives depend on it and let us keep moving our country forward and go higher, yes, always higher than we’ve ever gone before, as we elect the next President and Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz. Thank you all, God bless.


1. You all… this election is going to be close. - 你们所有人…这次选举将会非常接近。

2. In some states, just a handful – listen to me – a handful of votes in every precinct could decide the winner. - 在一些州,仅仅是每个投票站的几票——听我说——几票就能决定胜者。


precinct

n. 选区;管理区;管辖区
网络 购物区


3. So we need to vote in numbers that erase any doubt. - 所以我们需要以足够的票数消除任何疑虑。

4. We need to overwhelm any effort to suppress us. - 我们需要压倒任何试图压制我们的努力。

5. Our fate is in our hands. - 我们的命运掌握在我们手中。

6. In 77 days, we have the power to turn our country away from the fear, division and smallness of the past. - 在77天内,我们有力量让我们的国家远离过去的恐惧、分裂和狭隘。

7. We have the power to marry our hope with our action. - 我们有力量将我们的希望与行动结合起来。

8. We have the power to pay forward the love, sweat and sacrifice of our mothers and fathers and all those who came before us. - 我们有力量传承我们父母和所有前辈的爱、汗水和牺牲。

9. We did it before y’all, and we sure can do it again. - 我们以前做过,我们当然可以再次做到。

10. Let us work like our lives depend on it and let us keep moving our country forward and go higher, yes, always higher than we’ve ever gone before, as we elect the next President and Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz. - 让我们像我们的生命取决于此一样工作,让我们继续推动我们的国家前进,更高,是的,总是比我们以前任何时候都要高,当我们选举下一任美国总统和副总统,Kamala Harris和Tim Walz。

11. Thank you all, God bless. - 谢谢大家,上帝保佑。


南方线路指南
广州观光交通部
 最新文章