Who makes my heart beat like thunder?
谁让我的心跳如雷鸣?
Who makes my temperature rise?
谁让我的体温上升?
Who makes me tremble with wonderful rapture
谁让我因美妙的狂喜而颤抖
With one burning glance, from her eyes
只因她眼中炽热的一瞥
Marguerita...
玛格丽塔...
Once I was free as a gypsy
我曾像吉普赛人一样自由
A creature too wild to tame
是一个太野性而无法驯服的生物
Then suddenly I saw, Marguerita
然后突然间我看到了,玛格丽塔
And I was caught, like a moth in the flame
我被捕获了,就像飞蛾扑火
Marguerita...is her name
玛格丽塔...是她的名字
Marguerita...
玛格丽塔...
Her lips have made me her prisoner
她的双唇使我成为她的囚徒
A slave to her every command
成为她每一个命令的奴隶
She captivates me, and intoxicates me
她迷住了我,让我陶醉
With one little touch of her hand
只需她手的轻轻一触
Marguerita....
玛格丽塔....
Sweet...Marguerita...sweet,sweet Marguerita....
甜蜜的...玛格丽塔...甜蜜的,甜蜜的玛格丽塔....